When switched on electrically, the mixing star cannot rotate while the tilting arm is in the raised (loading) position. After loading, the tilting arm is lowered to the closed position following which the mixing star is actuated by an integrated proximity switch.
On raising the tilting arm, the mixing star stops automatically.
Raising and lowering of the tilting arm as well as tilting of the mixing pan and skip (ZK 150 HEA) are done hydraulically via manual control valves. Visual checking during mixing is possible through an inspection cover on the tilting arm.
- High-speed whirler 1500 rpm,1,5 / 4 kW
- Mixing pan drive, 1,5 kW
- Variable speeds
- Mixing pan and mixing tools in stainless or special steel or plastic coated
- Hydraulically operated skip (ZK 150 HEA)
- Rigid axle with solid rubber tyres
- Individual voltage/frequency layout